Festival organizers are committed to producing a quality event for attendees with a unique assortment of exhibitors. If you are interested in becoming a vendor at the City of Kennesaw's 2018 pre-Independence Day celebration Salute to America, please read the following before completing the Vendor Application:
- DO NOT COMPLETE A VENDOR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE PROMOTING OR SELLING A SERVICE, or if you wish to demonstrate a product and/or do not have merchandise for sale on-site during the festival. If you meet these criteria, booth space is available through sponsorship packages starting at only $375. Please refer to the Sponsorship Application for details.
- PERSONAL/BUSINESS CHECKS, CREDIT CARDS AND CASH ARE THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT. Money orders and certified checks will NOT be accepted.
- THE FESTIVAL IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather, due to the forecast of inclement weather, or due to circumstances beyond our control.
- ALL FOOD & BEVERAGE VENDORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY INSURANCE in the amount of $1,000,000 naming the "City of Kennesaw" as an additional insured.
- Submission of a Vendor Application does not guarantee festival participation. Vendors will receive confirmation of acceptance via e-mail.
- Fees listed on the Vendor Application are for a 10'x10' booth space.
- Vendors must provide their own tents, table and chairs.
Vendors will be expected to comply with all rules and procedures provided by festival organizers.
City of Kennesaw's 2018 pre-Independence Day celebration Salute to America Vendor Application.